What’s New in Epic Games Fortnite?
Test your reflexes and muscle memory in the new version of Epic Games Fortnite. Aim for the end of this new playlist as quickly as possible while taking out all enemies along the way. Face off against your pals or gamers online to see who can clock the fastest time.
Modes With a Time Constraint: Zone Wars
It replicated the final round of Battle Royale with a smaller play area. Defeat the opposition while dodging the oncoming Storm. Each game is different, thanks to your inventory’s random spawning and objects.
Experience the thrill of becoming a supreme gladiator on an island version of the Colosseum. A fast construction schedule is essential on this open-style island.
Move to the last circle by navigating a small village in the desert. The game’s wide variety of weaponry and moving ways make for exciting and varied playthroughs.
In this Zone Wars Island, players must avoid the rain as they travel downward along a river. After playing a few times, players can get to know the public launch pads and the general Storm course.
The island’s hilly landscape adds a new dimension to the classic Zone Wars game. Different zones can have wildly different average elevations.
Weapons And Items
- The proximity beeping sound effect of Batarang, a type of explosive weapon, now has its visual representation.
- When hurled against an opponent, a Shield Bubble will deflect off of them.
- There is no vaulting or bouncing in this extremely rare trap.
- Triplets of drops.
- A player can pick up items from the floor, a vending machine, a llama, or a supply drop. Placement options include flat surfaces, vertical surfaces, and ramps/stairs. It gives you an extra boost to your jump in a perpendicular direction to where you set it.
- The Arena and the Tournament playlists now have access to Batman’s Grapnel Gun or Explosive Batarang.
Bug Fixes in Epic Games Fortnite V10.40
- They fixed an issue where vehicles’ health bars would sometimes disappear.
- The Bush will now take the damage instead of the player when an object hits them in the Junk Rift.
- Players can now freely move about the sky when entering a Rift Zone with a Grapnel Gun.
- They fixed a bug that allowed players to use Gliders in prop form.
XP Weekend! Double weekend fun. Between Friday, September 27 and
- Core matchmaking has been enhanced.
- Players now match with individuals of similar skills.
- Players’ opponents should improve too.
New Controller Sensitivity and Aim Assist
- This new playlist will help you learn the new controller settings.
- The Combine can be played using “Legacy” controls, mouse+keyboard, or touch.
A Rift Zone restored the Pleasant Park community. The Rift Zone gave it a homeowners’ association, so it’s wonderful now.
Crouching exits prop shape.
- After opening a Chest, its sound no longer plays.
- The looping soundtrack for the “Where is Matt” Emote has been disabled.
- Other systems no longer have the Controls Help menu option.
- Building Edit is now in Building rather than Misc in the Input settings.
- Bug fixes Victory Royale statistics no longer clip off-screen.
- When switching spectated players, “You are in the Storm” no longer appears numerous times.
- When scrubbing a replay, the Shield Bubble’s sound no longer malfunctions.
- Edit/Build sensitivity has a 2x multiplier.
- Tooltip: Acceleration Strength.
- By default, Targeting is on.
- Battle Bus exit on low-end iOS devices no longer crashes.
- The issue where the game would crash from Custom Fire to Presets in the Fire Mode menu has been resolved.
- The Settings menu’s Fire Mode button displays the current mode. There are more bug fixes.
- Graphics have improved.
Join the #FortniteZoneWars combat. Play community-made Zone Wars LTMs.
Halloween props and gadgets
Nearly time. It’s that spooky time of year again when everything is orange and spooky, and graveyards, pumpkins, and scary stories abound.
When equipped, the flashlight illuminates your path. Player involvement or remote events can toggle customizable lights. Perfect for spooky houses.
This gizmo lets you hand-place individual monsters for customized jump scares. Surprise!
We’ve expanded the Time Constraint option in My Island Game’s configuration menu to include the following values: 30, 45, 60, 90, and 120 minutes.
- It prevented B.R.U.T.E.’s Ostrich Shotgun from dropping.
- They were eliminating a player with a Glider deployed and prevented respawning.
- Spectators no longer see a Defeat screen after a round.
Weapons and Items
Rare Rocket Launcher added.
Two new prefabs, new galleries with eerie props and particles, configurable lights, etc.
New creature areas, round settings, and other technologies.
U.I. and Social
- Update Island’s U.I.
- Bug Fixes Addressed an issue where, if the My Island options menu was kept open after the game had begun, the player might change the settings without leaving their current activity.
Hero/Villain Gallery appears. The Hero Mansion treadmill has no “Open” button.
Broken time! Get in the game with Director Riggs and race against, well, time?
Quinn’s last trip
This last week, help Quinn reach the Radio Station across the Strangelands. Take to the highway with a weekly new challenge!
Missions and systems
New Timeless Mini-Questline, ghost towns, and end quest.
- You can do quests from Canny Valley throughout Twine Peak zones.
- Target Practice launcher players no longer obstruct the clay disc.
- Players that stand on the Sensor Balloon during “The Big Slurp” mission will no longer experience desync.
It clarified the circumstances under which Defenders cannot be placed in the pop-up message.
- Armoryry subtype sorting now works correctly.
- Emote Wheel icons were too small in-zone.
- Use XP Boost no longer prompts keyboard and mouse users numerous times.
- Space Technology Commander now increases damage.
- If the floor underneath is demolished, the Slow Field device falls.
- If limited, B.A.S.E. didn’t feature in the quick bar.
Weapons and items
- The Staccato Shotto invades Weekly Store.
- High-capacity, high-impact, high-rate-of-fire piercing shotgun.
- Some firearms don’t damage propane tanks. They fixed an extremely harsh harm steep drop that led the detonation to deliver less impact than intended.
- Riot Shields spawn after the Riot Husky.
- After the bull fled off the mountain, the husks stopped walking on their sides.
- Samsung A9, A70, A80, A90 support added
- OnePlus 7 Pro has 60 F.P.S.
they fixed mobile audio delay issues.
If a player on your Squad or Team is not on your Friends list but on another platform, a globe will appear above their party’s head to indicate which platform they are using.
- Xbox One and Switch I/O improved.
- This improves the level of performance and streaming.
‘Tracking community issues? Go to Fortnite’s page