What’s New in Fortnite?
You can conceal yourself as just a prop in this marshy new Rift Zone in Fortnite.
Greasy Grove’s favorite dish is now tacos because of a Rift Zone. Even the scent of these tacos is party-starting.
Using the grappler, jump from platform to platform and one-tap foes in midair with Flint-Knock Pistol. The End-game winner has the most eliminations.
Weapons and Items
Burst S.M.G., Tactical S.M.G.
- Shockwave Grenades no longer cause players to destroy traps without first destroying their buildings.
- Zapper Trap’s info card now has four stars, not 2.
- Fixed Zapper Trap.
- If B.R.U.T.E.s touch the Floating Island’s Cube, they will be launched away, damaging other vehicles.
- Paradise Palms’ Rift Beacon produced this P.O.I. The Rift Zone is notorious for being swampy and low-key.
- A.D.S. enables players to lock down and look for victims.
- Grove Greasy
- Dancers are immune to injury and regain 20 H.P. each second.
- Spicy tacos provide 10 Effective Health.
- P.O.I. distances no longer vary by approach angle.
- Gamers will access editing mode for just a non-selected building element.
Playground Hub participants could no longer damage each other.
Shield Bubble impacts are faster.
ART + ANIMATION
Near a wall, players’ idle weapons decrease. This prevents player hands from appearing through walls.
- The jets 2019-2020 uniform lace color changed.
- Assault & sniper rifles no longer have erroneous Flower print wraps.
- Damaged trees don’t have rock-like leaves.
Reduced Glider open/close sounds by 50%.
Battle Bus audio was quiet for a brief duration.
Players won’t get trapped in the Player Reports or Feedback options when submitting feedback during a replay.
Eliminating a player with a Junk Rift T rex shows they were transported to the Cretaceous period.
- Fixed mouse controls in several repetitions.
- Nearing ammo no longer triggers “Can’t hold more!
- Message in replays.
- New settings
- New controls and graphics settings for 60fps gameplay are included.
- After creating a trap, weapons no longer fire automatically.
- Touch vending machines don’t provide the wrong item.
- Fixed outfits and tools.
on Sept 5/6 hotfix will occur, which will include the following:
- Balanced. Our blog post explains these changes. In large-team modes, teammates’ arrow markings won’t disappear when visible.
- Disabled Ziplines to fix a problem.
Villains & Heroes
Four new Prefabs show good vs. evil. Build your hero’s mansion or villain’s lair.
LONG-AWAITED Set up game-related vending machines.
Highly adjustable devices that let you build unique player classes.
My Island’s layout and graphics have been modified. You can open the window precisely as before and display it as a tab inside the primary in-game menu.
Players were sometimes unplugged when the Island was saved, leaving them adrift.
New My Island options:
- Temporarily disabled keybind blocking while Allow Building is off, as it broke trap placement on several islands.
- The game ended immediately when Last Standing was active, and one team had endless spawns.
- Players could lose movement after teleporting when entering a vehicle on a rift.
Weapons and items
The Creative Inventory also contains the Rare Pistol, the Zapper Trap, and the Rare Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle.
Eliminated players no longer keep flags.
- New Prefabs.
- Six galleries were added.
Removed searchability from various Container Complex Prefab crates.
- Increased available Trigger channels to 50 and Receivers to 50.
- Class Designer added, which has many new features.
- There is no longer a problem with the Item Spawner not collecting consumables while using the “Run over pickup” option.
- Allow Building Damage in Team Settings now correctly overrides My Island.
- Ball Spawner aim assists disabled. Added 14 fixes.
U.I. and Social
- Creative Inventory now has a second option to access My Island settings.
- To clear inventories on the following devices, click Clear Items.
- When a player reaches a device limit, the U.I. warns them.
- Players can remove similar-named islands.
- Inventory tabs scroll consistently.
- Penny’s Second Trip
- This week’s edge-of-your-seat sequel helps Penny get to the Radio Station. Load the truck and assemble your group because a new weekly task is here.
- Rio’s return
Missions and systems
Removed opponent spawning and “crossed” spawns. Power level 140 tasks now give 25% more Pure Drop of Rain.
- Players will start a mission significantly less frequently, just adjacent to camps.
- Comet Jr. quest players can now “locate the meteor” in the crater.
Animated Item Management menu scrolling. In the Armory menu, under Clip, I’ve included the S.M.G. category of weapons.
- Emotes associated with B.R. clothes can’t be selected.
- Unplayable emote wheel
- Text on P.S.A. loading windows conflicted with the tips banner, causing clutter.
- Llamas’ fast-forward effect now works.
Rio returns to the Event Store. Phase Cannon, Phase Cannon plus, Phase Blaster, Return to Sender, Commander Perk: RTS+, Slow Roll, Kunaihilation, Unlimited Shadow.
- Developers corrected Breakbeat Wildcat’s description.
- Switching weapons won’t skip B.A.S.E.’s placement animation.
- Fixed Constructor lobby animations.
Steam Thrasher now applies Maelstrom Heavy Attack damage bonuses to Scythes, not Hardware.
- Added, “Powerful S.M.G.’s” to Storm Alert.
- Patrol points despawn properly now.
- Riot Huskies now block attacks.
ART + ANIMATION
The visual effects of the elements no longer stay on a Riot Husk’s Shield as they dance.
- Cars, buses, and trucks now have more individual impact sounds.
- Blaster sounds have been updated for enhanced battle audio.
- Updated Ride the Lightning’s Van launch audio.
GENERAL – Fortnite
- no longer yellow
- They fixed a problem where certain Xbox One users may have received an error message upon trying to open the game, forcing them to return to the main menu.
- Optimized Switch level streaming to load buildings before the player land.
- This makes the patch bigger in Fortnite.
- The switch loads faster now. Ten seconds faster game start-up. More.
Tracking community issues? The Epic Games Fortnite main page will rescue.