The League of Legends Patch 11.20 Notes presents a couple of changes to champions, one item, and even the Jungle. Imperial Mandate and Smite both got adjusted. While the former got buffed, the latter had to be nerfed to regulate the rate at which Junglers take advantage of the healing.
For the new skins section, we have got awesome additions to the bewitching skin line. Fiora, Yuumi, Nami, Poppy, Syndra, and Morgana got added with the release of the League of Legends Patch 11.20 Notes.
Remember to check out the full patch notes here. Now that Worlds has started, make sure you are not missing out on the fun and action!
League of Legends Patch 11.20 Notes – Champions Nerfed
Q damage decreased late; mana cost increased and no longer scales.
Q – Bandage Toss
Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+85% AP) ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170 (+85% AP)
Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 ⇒ 70
Passive bonus AD ratio at max stacks reduced.
Passive – Ionian Fervor
Bonus AD Ratio at Max Stacks: 30% ⇒ 20%
Passive bonus damage reduced.
Passive – Martial Cadence
Bonus Damage: 10% of target’s current health ⇒ 8% of target’s current health
Passive shield decreased.
Passive – Ki Barrier
Shield: 60-111 (based on level) (+14% bonus health) ⇒ 50-101 (based on level) (+14% bonus health)
E base damage and AP ratio decreased.
E – Fling
Base Damage: 50/65/80/95/110 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90
Damage Ratio: 75% AP ⇒ 60% AP
Q damage to monsters hit by subsequent stones reduced.
Q – Threaded Volley
Damage to Monsters from Subsequent Stones: 80% ⇒ 75%
League of Legends Patch 11.20 Notes – Champions Buffed
W cooldown decreased and no longer scales.
W – Crippling Strike
Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
Armor growth and Base health increased.
Base Health: 534 ⇒ 555
Armor Growth: 3.35 ⇒ 4
W cooldown reduced and no longer scales; healing against minions and monsters increased.
W – Spirit of Dread
Cooldown: 22/21/20/19/18 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
Capped Healing Versus Minions and Monsters: 90/120/150/180/210 ⇒ 120/150/180/210/240
R cone damage increased.
R – Phoenix Stance
Cone Damage: 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+80% AP) ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+80% AP)
League of Legends Patch 11.20 Notes – System Changes
Initial Hit Bonus Damage: 36-60 (based on level) ⇒ 45-75 (based on level).
Bugfix Damage dealt by Imperial Mandate’s mark will be properly attributed to the allied champion who consumes it.
Smite healing based on max health reduced. Gromp and Ancient Krug base AD decreased.
Healing Based on Max Health: 15% ⇒ 10%
Gromp Base AD: 78 ⇒ 74
Ancient Krug Base AD: 78 ⇒ 74
League of Legends Patch 11.20 Notes – Bug Fixes and Quality of Life Changes
- UPDATED New Player Experience: Brand will replace Ahri in the League of Legends tutorial. Seraphine will take Brand’s place as one of the unlockable champions in the “Unleash the Storm” quest
- UPDATED Behavioral Systems: AFK penalty changes will continue their rollout to additional regions except Korea and China
- Fixed a bug that would invalidate wins if all players closed their clients with Alt+F4 within a certain window at the end of a game
- The colors of Dawnbringer Vex’s Shadow and Worlds 2021 Champion Jarvan IV‘s walls have been fixed to match each of their chromas
- Fixed a bug where certain Summoner Spells could be used while in Guardian Angel‘s Resurrecting state
- Fixed a bug where Sylas would not get another cast of Vex’s stolen R – Shadow Surge if the marked target died within the ability’s reset window
- Warwick’s W – Blood Hunt bonus movement speed toward an enemy will no longer be affected by the presence of another enemy in his path
- Fixed a bug where Vex’s Passive – Doom ‘n Gloom would incorrectly mark enemies moved by champion-created terrain, such as Anivia’s W – Crystallize or Jarvan IV’s R – Cataclysm
- Fixed a bug where Rengar’s Q – Savagery animation did not play when he activated Ironspike Whip, Goredrinker, or Stridebreaker
- LeBlanc’s W – Distortion will correctly play a sound effect for herself and her allies when its return indicator times out
- Fixed a bug where Karthus’ Q – Lay Waste granted Tear of the Goddess stacks despite not hitting a valid target
- Fixed a bug where, if Neeko owns a Hextech Alternator, her W – Shapesplitter clone would die early whenever she took damage while invisible
- Viktor will correctly obtain 5 Hex Fragments for his Passive – Glorious Evolution upon killing super minions and epic monsters (in addition to siege minions)
- Fixed a bug where using R – Devour on an enemy Wukong‘s clone granted Tahm Kench vision of him for the rest of the game
- Fixed a bug where Senna’s Q – Piercing Darkness did not grant Press the Attack stacks
- Anivia‘s base voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer, cleaner, and smoother
- Fixed a bug where Vex was able to recast R – Shadow Surge on Gwen while she was in her W – Hallowed Mist
- Lulu’s E – Help, Pix! now correctly grants a shield when cast on an allied champion’s clone
- Fixed a bug where Cho’Gath’s Passive – Carnivore and Warwick’s Passive – Eternal Hunger heals worked against wards, trinkets, and certain champion-created objects
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Assassin Kayn would only receive half of local tower gold if his living shadow from W – Blade’s Reach was active and in range
- Miss Fortune’s Passive – Love Tap tooltip now includes the reduction on bonus damage against minions
- LeBlanc‘s critical attack sounds will now play correctly for all of her skins
- Fixed a bug where LeBlanc’s W – Distortion dash did not play its sound effect if cast from Fog of War into vision