The League of Legends Patch 12.21 is finally here, and it brings lots of exciting updates to the game. First is the launch of K’sante, the Pride of Nazumah.
Also, the League of Legends Patch 12.21 adds a new skin line to the universe. The Empyrean skins have arrived, and you should definitely pick them up at the League store!
The Pride of Nazumah.
- K’Sante Abilities Rundown.
- K’Sante Champion Bio.
- K’Sante Champion Trailer.
- K’Sante Champion Insights.
E cooldown increased. Void Remora health decreased.
E – Royal Maelstrom
- Cooldown: 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 ⇒ 24/22.5/21/19.5/18.
R – Endless Banquet
- Void Remora Health: 50/60/70% ⇒ 40/50/60% of minion’s maximum health.
Base health decreased, base armor decreased. W attack speed decreased.
- Base Health: 653 ⇒ 633.
- Base Magic Resist: 32 ⇒ 28.
W – Overdrive
- Bonus Attack Speed: 40/53/66/79/92% ⇒ 30/43/56/69/82%.
E AP ratio increased, initial slow decreased, slow AP ratio increased. R AP ratio increased.
E – Make It Rain
- Magic Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+100% AP) ⇒ 70/100/130/160/190 (+120% AP).
- Slow: 50% (+4% per 100 AP) ⇒ 40% (+6% per 100 AP).
R – Bullet Time
- Damage per Wave: 75% AD + 20% AP ⇒ 75% AD + 25% AP.
Q mana cost decreased, AP ratio increased.
Q – Orb of Deception
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 ⇒ 55/65/75/85/95.
- Damage per Pass Through: 40/65/90/115/140 (+40% AP) ⇒ 40/65/90/115/140 (+45% AP).
Health growth increased, AD growth increased.
- Health Growth: 101 ⇒ 105.
- Attack Damage Growth: 2.5 ⇒ 2.8.
E can now execute minions.
E – Malefic Visions
- New Kill Confirmed: Malefic Visions will now execute minions below 15 – 45 health (levels 1-11).
Passive third hit bonus damage AD ratio increased, heal AP ratio increased. E cooldown decreased.
Passive – Determination
- Third Hit Bonus Damage: 15/25/35/45% AD ⇒ 15/30/45/60% AD.
- Heal: 6-74 (based on level) (+10% AD) (+55% AP) ⇒ 6-74 (based on level) (+10% AD) (+65% AP).
E – Audacious Charge
- Cooldown: 12 seconds ⇒ 11 seconds.
R – Call of the Forge God
- Maximum Slow: 40/50/60% ⇒ 60% at all ranks.
Game Remake Updates
- Remake is available at 3:00 minutes ⇒ Remake will be available between 1:30 and 3:00 minutes
- At 3:00, the impacted team has 60 seconds to start a vote by typing “/remake” in chat ⇒ If the remake conditions are met between game start and 3:00 minutes, teams will have from 1:30 to 3:00 to start a remake vote by typing “/remake”. You’ll always have a minimum of 30 seconds to type /remake from the conditions being met, so if the conditions are met at 2:59, you’ll have until 3:29 to start a vote.
- Remake is now available in ARAM & Rotating Game Modes with the same updated rules.
- Fixed a bug where champion clones would not receive increased damage from consecutive turret shots.
- Fixed a bug where Syndra’s E would not do damage to Epic Monsters other than Rift Herald.
- Syndra’s E will no longer damage Gwen inside of her own W.
- Fixed a bug where Viego, in Syndra form, would not release units picked up with her W after stopping possession of Syndra.
- Fixed a bug where Nilah’s Q passive shield duration did not match the ability tooltip.
- Mordekaiser’s E VFX will no longer play twice per cast.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s W adaptive force buff would disappear on allies affected by specific debuffs.
- Fixed a bug where enemies hit by Rakan’s R + W combo would be able to use items and abilities while airborne.
- Removed the “Show Enemy Information Tooltips” option from the game (note: we removed this functionality years ago, but are finally turning off the option, which, did nothing).
- Fixed a bug where Darius’ R would sometimes not reset its cooldown if a target died a moment before taking damage.