Hello, summoner and welcome to the first official patch after the balance team’s return. Although it isn’t large, this patch features a major change with the removal of the Ravenous Hunter rune and nerf to item healing.
Another important update is the arrival of Mythic essence to replace Prestige Points and Gemstones. Yes, those in-game currencies no longer exist but getting exclusive skins will now feel more satisfying.
League of Legends Patch 12.6 – Champion Nerfs
Q – Rampage
Base Damage 60/97/134/171/208 (+85% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% bonus AD)
E – Devastating Charge
Minimum Total Damage 30/50/70/90/110 (+55% bonus AD) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+55% bonus AD)
Maximum Total Damage 60/100/140/180/220 (+110% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+110% bonus AD)
E – Spinning Slash
Cooldown Reduction per Critical Strike 1 second (2 seconds against champions) ⇒ 0.75 seconds (1.5 seconds against champions)
R – Undying Rage
Cooldown 110/100/90 seconds ⇒ 130/110/90 seconds
League of Legends Patch 12.6 – Champion Buffs
Health Growth 92 ⇒ 105
Health at Level 18 2116 ⇒ 2337
R – Noxian Guillotine
Minimum True Damage 100/200/300 (+75% bonus AD) ⇒ 125/250/375 (+75% bonus AD)
Base Health 593 ⇒ 615
W – Empower
Magic Damage 40/75/110/145/180 (+60% AP) ⇒ 50/85/120/155/190 (+60% AP)
W – Bushwhack
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50
E – Primal Surge
Mana Cost: 50/60/70/89/90 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
Cast Range: 600 ⇒ 900 (now matches W – Bushwhack)
W – Pounce
AoE Damage Radius: 225 ⇒ 250
League of Legends 12.6 – Champion Adjustments
R – Leap of Faith
Updated Face Me: R – Leap of Faith now casts with Illaoi facing toward your cursor, allowing for more favourable Tentacle spawn locations
- When Illaoi attacks a Vessel while empowered by W – Harsh Lesson, nearby inactive Tentacles will now slam her target as soon as they become active (short delay removed)
- Spell queueing has been added to W – Harsh Lesson and R – Leap of Faith, so you can now buffer other spells while casting them
- W – Harsh Lesson‘s visual indicators have been fixed and will show the correct range of her empowered basic attacks
- Tentacles can no longer spawn on either team’s base gates on Summoner’s Rift
- Vessels no longer contribute to Illaoi’s creep score when they expire or are destroyed
- Q – Tentacle Smash and E – Test of Spirit will now be visible to nearby enemy champions when cast from Fog of War
Passive – Unseen Predator
Updated Here, Kitty Kitty: Rengar’s next leap will grant 1 Ferocity only if he has 0 Ferocity ⇒ upon losing all Ferocity stacks (no matter how much Ferocity he gains before his next leap)
Updated Purrfect Pounces: Rengar will be able to leap after 0.35 seconds in brush or camouflage (or Senna’s E – Curse of the Black Mist camouflage) consistently, rather than based on a 0.3-0.45 second timer (Leap range has been slightly increased to offset variability)
New Ferocious Feline: Rengar now has a Ferocity resource bar that indicates how much Ferocity he currently has (Stacks generated by leaps will have a different colour so you’ll know if you’ll gain Ferocity on your next leap)
All Ferocity Stacks Fall Off After 8 seconds ⇒ 10 seconds out of combat
Bonetooth Necklace Takedown Timer Within 1.5 seconds ⇒ 3 seconds of damaging an enemy champion.
Q – Savagery
New Savage Strikes: Rengar’s Q-empowered basic attack is now always a critical strike. Instead of regular critical strike damage, each 1% critical strike chance increases this empowered attack’s damage by 0.66% (0.99% with Infinity Edge’s Perfection passive)
Updated Scratchin Posts: Q – Savagery now also applies to basic attacks against towers
Updated That Wasn’t Catnip: Q – Savagery no longer applies to basic attacks against plants
E – Bola Strike
Updated No Cast, Only Throw: Rengar can now throw his E – Bola Strike instantly (with zero cast time) during leaps
New Peekaboo: Now grants true sight and normal vision 150 units around the first enemy hit for 2 seconds
R – Thrill of the Hunt
Updated Predatory Instinct: Now grants not only true sight but also normal vision 100 units around the nearest enemy.
League of Legends Patch 12.6 – Items
Life Steal 10% ⇒ 8% (12% ⇒ 10% for Ornn Masterwork item, Bloodward)
Shield Amount 275-650 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 275-700 (levels 1-18) (same applies to Bloodward)
Mythic Passive Empowers each of your Legendary items with 5 bonus AD and 50 bonus health ⇒ 5 bonus AD and 70 health (same applies to Bloodward)
Blade of the Ruined King
Life Steal 10% ⇒ 8%
Life Steal 10% ⇒ 8%
League of Legends Patch 12.6 – Runes
Removed Ravenous Hunter
New Treasure Hunter
Cash Only Plz: Gain 70 gold when you claim a Bounty Hunter stack. This bounty is increased by 20 gold for each Bounty Hunter stack.
Healing Upon Fully Energized Attack: 10-100 (levels 1-18) (+40% bonus AD) (+30% AP) ⇒ 10-100 (levels 1-18) (+30% bonus AD) (+20% AP)
Life Steal per Legend Stack 0.6% (up to 9% at 15 stacks) ⇒ 0.4% (up to 6% at 15 stacks)
New More Blood(Line): After reaching maximum Legend stacks, your maximum health increases by 100
League of Legends Patch 12.6 – Mythic Essence
Welcome Gift: All players will receive a one-time mission on March 31, 2022 that rewards 10 Mythic Essence to celebrate the launch of the new system! This mission will expire on May 2, 2022.
Gemstones? Shattered: All Gemstones in player inventories have automatically been converted to 10 Mythic Essence each
Prestige Points? Expired: Prestige Points (2020) have expired and were removed from inventories on March 24, 2022
Masterwork Drop Rates: Mythic Essence drop rates from Masterwork Chests have been increased to offset the removal of Prestige Points from chest bundles.
- The new Mythic Shop features content that rotates on a regular basis, including the return of past Prestige skins!
Mythic Skins & Accessories
Mythic Skins & Accessories (Patch 12.6-12.12 Rotation)
- Ashen Knight Pyke (100 ME)
- Ashen Knight Pyke Emberwoken Chroma + Ashen Knight Pyke Summoner Icon (40 ME)
- “I’m Comin’ For Ya” Emote (25 ME)
- Hextech Annie (100 ME)
- Hextech Amumu (100 ME)
Mythic Accessories & Other Options (Available Year-Round)
- Ashen Ward (50 ME)
- Random Skin Shard (10 ME)
- 50 Orange Essence (1 ME)
- 150 Blue Essence (1 ME)
*Note: Riot added the Random Skin Shard option and removed the Hextech Chest and Hextech Key options since their original announcement.
Unvaulted Prestige Skins
Unvaulted Prestige Skins (Patch 12.6-12.12 Rotation)
- Prestige Arcanist Zoe (125 ME)
- Prestige Spirit Blossom Teemo (125 ME)
- Prestige Battle Queen Diana (125 ME)
- Prestige PROJECT: Irelia (150 ME)
- Prestige Pulsefire Thresh (150 ME)
- Prestige K/DA Kai’Sa (200 ME)
*Note: Prestige skins from 2018 and 2019 start at higher tiers to respect original owners who obtained them when they were more exclusive before the overhaul.
Commemorative Prestige Skins
To recognize the higher investment required to obtain Prestige skins in 2018 and 2019, players who owned these skins before patch 12.5 will receive additional, exclusive 2022 editions of these skins. Commemorative Prestige skins will never be available via shops, loot, or rerolls. The following skins will be gradually distributed to original owners over the next month:
- Prestige Blood Moon Aatrox (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Ahri (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Akali (2022)
- Prestige Arcade Caitlyn (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Evelynn (2022)
- Prestige Fuzz Fizz (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Kai’Sa (2022)
- Prestige Nightbringer Lee Sin (2022)
- Prestige Battle Academia Lux (2022)
- Prestige Bewitching Miss Fortune (2022)
- Prestige Star Guardian Neeko (2022)
- Prestige Firecracker Vayne (2022)
- Prestige PROJECT: Irelia (2022)
- Prestige Valiant Sword Riven (2022)
- Prestige Pulsefire Thresh (2022)
- Prestige True Damage Qiyana (2022)
Exclusive Mythic and Prestige Skin Debuts
“To highlight the release of new Mythic and Prestige skins, limited edition loading screen borders and summoner icons can now only be obtained by purchasing the skin in the Mythic Shop or event Token Shop during the skin’s initial debut period. Once a Mythic or Prestige skin is no longer available in these shops, it will be added to the regular loot drop and skin shard reroll pools without the limited edition loading screen border and summoner icon. This means that Mythic and Prestige skins can still be obtained via loot drops or skin rerolls but only AFTER their debut period ends, and WITHOUT their matching borders and icons.
*Note: This is another change from our original plan of removing Mythic and Prestige skins from loot drops and rerolls permanently, based on player feedback. This option grants players exclusive content for unlocking skins during debut periods and also allows collectors to obtain these skins via loot and rerolls without needing to wait for them to unvault.
Phase 2 Update
All of the above announcements are just Phase 1 of the Mythic Content Overhaul! While we’re not launching Phase 2 just yet, we do have one big update to share regarding Showcase and Masterwork Milestones, which are reward tracks that will replace much of what was offered through Prestige Points in the past.
We’ve adjusted our plans for Showcase Milestones, and Prestige skins that debut during Showcases will be available for purchase in the Mythic Shop for 125 ME rather than as the final reward of a Showcase Milestone track! Once the Showcase ends, the Prestige skin will immediately retire from the Mythic Shop and become available via loot drops and rerolls without its border and icon, just like other vaulted Prestige skins. We’ll be adjusting the Showcase milestone rewards track to accommodate this update.
And last but not least, don’t forget—there’s also a Phase 3 of the Mythic Content Overhaul! Stay tuned for more details later this year.” – Skin Team.
- The ability to upgrade shards into permanents, reroll them into permanents, or disenchant them into essence is not affected by any of these changes.
League of Legends Patch 12.6 – Bug Fixes and QoL Changes
- Updated Janna W Bugfix/”Nerf”: Fixed a bug where Janna’s W – Zephyr range had incorrectly reverted to edge-to-edge. It has been restored and now casts from center-to-center, and its range indicator has also been fixed (Note: This issue had a considerable impact on Janna’s 12.5 winrates, so we expect this to be somewhat of a nerf)
- Fixed a bug where, if Tahm Kench R – Devoured an allied Senna while she was inside her E – Curse of the Black Mist, both champions would disappear from enemies’ view
- Lux’s E – Lucent Singularity projectile would no longer proc spell shields on all enemies it passes through, even though the projectile itself doesn’t deal damage or cc
- Fixed a bug where, if a ward was placed on top of an existing ward, the new one would start dancing moving randomly around the older one~