Focusing on mostly jungle and experience changes, League of Legends Patch Notes 10.8 is out. Let’s quickly dive into it!
- Aphelios: Passive bonus armor penetration removed, lethality added. Q ability level scaling takes longer for base damage and cooldowns, damage ratio increased.
- Ashe: Q bonus attack speed increased.
- Evelynn: Q damage increased.
- Kalista: Base armor reduced. E slow decreased.
- Master Yi: R bonus attack speed decreased.
- Orianna: W movement speed modifier increased later. E shield ratio increased.
- Ryze: Base health, armor, and damage rounded up. Q movement speed increased.
- Senna: Passive Mist Wraith spawn chance decreased.
- Sett: W base damage decreased.
- Soraka: Base mana increased. Q cost decreased.
- Tristana: E bonus damage ratio increased.
- Urgot: E bugfixes. R cooldown decreased.
- Varus: R cooldown increased.
- Xayah: E damage per feather hit increased.
In the first look, we see lots of ADCs changes. The most important one is Aphelios, of course. He is a fierce bot lane and it didn’t matter how much Riot nerfed him, he always found a way to the meta. Nerfing his passive armor reduction will hit him hard.
There are other minor changes, like Ashe Q bonus AS buff, Tristana E bonus damage buff, Kalista E nerf and Varus R nerf. These are all good but Xayah buff stands out. Her major damage output, E ability, got a significant buff. This will improve her popularity as if she was not strong enough.
UNIQUE – Monster Hunter
- Minion gold penalty trigger: Gold earned from minion kills is greater than
50% of your gold earned from monsters⇒ 40% of your gold earned from monsters
- Minion gold penalty removal:
At 14:00⇒ At 20:00
- Pity zooms: On death, gain a smaller version of Homeguards which gives the player about 2.5 seconds less time to get back to lane.
- Lone wolf: At levels 1-6, a champion’s solo kills grant 20% more experience and assisted kills grant 20% less experience. At levels 7-8, these numbers are reduced to 10%.
Death changes on League of Legends Patch Notes 10.8 are quite interesting. Riot wants to make games less snowball-ish, and wants to give players a more fair shot to comeback. Small homeguard buff will be effective, especially in the early game.
Jungle buffs and QOL item changes
- Jungle camp XP:
1.25x more XP at levels 9+⇒ 1.35x more XP at levels 9+ (between 10-13 additional XP per camp)
- Hunter’s Machete Unique Passive – Nail: Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
- Hunter’s Talisman Unique Passive – Tooth: Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
- Skirmisher’s Sabre Unique Passive – Tooth/Nail: Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
- Stalker’s Blade Unique Passive – Tooth/Nail: Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
If you’d like to get better at League of Legends, join SenpAI Video Coaching Platform and start playing like pro players. SenpAI analyzes millions of pro player games and gives you customized videos, suggestions and AI analysis.