In Valorant, mastering your chosen Agent can mean the difference between victory and defeat. If you’re an agile and aggressive player who enjoys high-mobility, Jett might be the perfect Agent for you. This guide will take you through every aspect of playing Jett, from her unique abilities to effective strategies and map preferences. So, let’s dive into the world of Jett and unlock her full potential.
- Jett’s C ability, Cloudburst, equips her with up to three throwable explosive Cloudbursts.
- When thrown, these Cloudbursts briefly expand into vision-blocking clouds upon impact with a surface.
- Jett’s Q ability, Updraft, allows her to propel herself upwards into the air.
- This ability grants her exceptional mobility and can be used to reach elevated positions or evade enemies.
Blade Storm (X) – Ultimate Ability
- Jett’s ultimate ability, Blade Storm, equips her with a set of highly accurate throwing knives.
- Each kill with these knives restores depleted knives, and she can throw them rapidly for lethal precision.
Jett is a Duelist, specializing in fast-paced, aggressive gameplay. Here are two primary playstyles you can adopt with her:
- Entry Fragger: Jett can lead the charge, using Cloudburst to obscure enemy vision and Updraft to access high ground quickly. Her agility and Blade Storm make her a formidable entry fragger.
- Lurker/Flanker: Alternatively, Jett can take on the role of a lurker or flanker. Use her mobility to sneak behind enemy lines, catching opponents off-guard and securing critical kills.
Jett Tips and Tricks:
- Combine Cloudburst with Updraft for unexpected angles and quick escapes.
- Save Updraft for retreating or surprise attacks.
- Blade Storm is best used when you have a clear line of sight on enemies, as it excels in one-shot headshot potential.
Jett’s Strengths and Weaknesses:
- Unmatched mobility with Updraft.
- Strong fragging potential with Blade Storm.
- Excellent at disrupting enemy lines with Cloudburst.
- Limited utility for team support.
- Requires precise aim and good positioning.
- Can struggle against long-range and defensive Agents.
Best and Worst Maps for Jett:
- Jett thrives on maps with lots of verticality and tight spaces, such as Bind and Split.
- Maps that offer opportunities for quick flanks and ambushes suit her aggressive playstyle.
- Jett may find it challenging on maps with long sightlines and limited verticality, like Haven and Ascent.
- Maps with strong defensive setups can hinder her entry fragging capabilities.
Playing Jett in Valorant is all about embracing her high-mobility playstyle and using her unique abilities to their fullest potential. Whether you’re soaring through the air with Updraft or unleashing the deadly Blade Storm, Jett can be a force to be reckoned with in the right hands. Remember to play to her strengths, choose maps that complement her style, and always be ready to take on the role of the aggressive duelist. With practice and dedication, you can master Jett and become a formidable asset to your team. So, take to the skies, aim true, and lead your team to victory!