Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.18 has gone live and brings much-needed buffs to underperforming comps among other exciting things. The patch also features purchasable chibis from the Secret of the Shallows event.
Although the event will not begin with the Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.18, goodies will be available for purchase.
Secret of The Shallows
Secrets of the Shallows Eggs
“The Secrets of the Shallows Eggs (390 RP) have a 2% chance to drop Chibi Dragonmancer Kai’Sa, whose signature Finisher will leave your foes wiping water (and tears) from their screen.”
Other eggs contain new variants for Hauntling and Silverwing that are inspired by the Dragon Souls of Summoner’s Rift. These variants can also be purchased directly for 925 RP! Check out our spookiest Little Legend’s new variants: Infernal Haunting, Elder Haunting, Ocean Haunting, Mountain Haunting, Cloud Haunting.
And now for Silverwing’s new variants: Cloud Silverwing, Infernal Silverwing, Ocean Silverwing, Mountain Silverwing, Elder Silverwing.
“Icathian Rain? No, this is just a drizzle. Chibi Kai’Sa is available for direct purchase for 1900 RP. She comes with her own custom boom, Icathian Rain.”
- Orb quality now only counts star levels from unique units. Stacking duplicate 3-star 1-cost units won’t result in an increase in quality beyond the first one.
- Orbs quality now increases at every single star level, rather than at specific cumulative star level “breakpoints.” This means average orb quality is up across the board. Item components and full items can drop earlier than before.
- Cannon shot Attack Damage ratio: 150/300/475% ⇒ 150/250/450%.
- Bonus Health: 250/600/900/1200 ⇒ 250/600/800/1000.
- Bonus Ability Power: 18/30/50/75 ⇒ 18/30/50/70.
- Ability Power buff/debuff: 75/100/125/150% ⇒ 80/110/140/170%.
- Enraged Attack Speed: 50/100/175/250% ⇒ 50/100/150/250%.
- Crown of Champions charge up time: 6 ⇒ 5 sec.
- Determined Investor Gold granted: 10 ⇒ 15.
- Needlessly Big Gem Units per Gold: 3 ⇒ 2.
- Goldmancers Staff chance to proc: 33% ⇒ 40%.
- Goldmancers Staff base Ability Power & Mana: 15 ⇒ 20.
- Mogul’s Mail Base Health: 200 ⇒ 350.
Units: Tier 1
- Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage ratio: 165/180/195% ⇒ 185/200/230%.
Units: Tier 2
- Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7.
- Kai’Sa Tidal Burst Damage: 35/55/75 ⇒ 40/60/85.
- Lux Cosmic Spark animation is now slightly faster.
- Cosmic Spark Damage: 350/425/575 ⇒ 325/400/500.
- Lux Cosmic Spark now travels straight after hitting the initial target.
- Zac Unstable Current Heal: 200/220/270 ⇒ 220/250/300.
Tier 3 Units
- Nunu Consume Damage Amplification as True Damage: 33% ⇒ 20%.
- Nunu’s amplified Consume damage no longer scales multiplicatively with Giant Slayer’s damage amplification.
- Volibear Relentless Storm 3rd attack damage: 110/155/215 ⇒ 125/175/240.
- Zeri Watershock Laser Damage: 160/240/420 ⇒ 200/300/475.
- Zippy Bugfix: Zippy should more reliably attack the target of Somersault Assault after cast.
- Zippy Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 85.
Units: Tier 4
- Daeja RE-REWORKED: Now deals physical damage with her passive Windblast barrages, and can now equip AD items like Deathblade and Runaan’s Hurricane.
- Daeja Attack Damage: 0 ⇒ 20.
- Daeja Windblast passive Barrage Damage: 40/60/180 ⇒ 25/40/150.
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Damage Reduction: 15/20/50% ⇒ 20/25/50%.
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Attack Damage ratio: 230/250/1000% ⇒ 250/275/1000%.
- Sohm Tideblossom 3rd cast vortex Damage: 275/375/1500 ⇒ 300/420/1500.
- Swain Dragon Master’s Decree missing Health heal: 11% ⇒ 12%.
Units: Tier 5
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage: 325/550/4000 ⇒ 350/575/4000.
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage increase after 18 seconds of combat: 15% ⇒ 20%.
- Last Whisper Armor Penetration: 60% ⇒ 50%.
- Eternal Whisper (Radiant) Armor Penetration: 60% ⇒ 50%.
- Cutthroat (Assassin) Mana Reave: 50% ⇒ 65%.
- NEW Silver Augment: Dragonmancer Conference. Every 2 rounds, a random Dragonmancer appears on your bench. Gain a Kai’Sa.
- Hero-In-Training (Dragonmancer) Buff percentage: 50% ⇒ 66%.
- Ricochet (Cannoneer) Bounce Damage Reduction: 33% ⇒ 40%.
- Verdant Veil Crowd Control immunity duration: 15 ⇒ 20 seconds.
- Weakspot Armor Penetration: 20% ⇒ 10%.
- Lucky Gloves: Frontline Attack Damage-focused champions will now receive a more well-curated selection of items.
- Lucky Gloves: Now always grants full items instead of components (even at earlier Stages).
- Lucky Gloves: Removed some weaker options to improve the average strength of the Augment.
- Scalescorn: Bonus Magic Damage: 15/50/115% ⇒ 15/50/100%.
Units: Tier 1
- Karma Inner Flame Damage: 210/280/350 ⇒ 210/280/420.
- Nasus Fury of the Dawn Health Increase: 225/350/550 ⇒ 225/350/650.
- Nasus Fury of the Dawn Damage per second to adjacent enemies: 70/100/170 ⇒ 70/100/185.
- Sett Knuckle Down Attack Damage ratio: 150/155/160% ⇒ 150/155/170%.
Tier 2 Units
- Jax Armor & Magic Resist: 40 ⇒ 45.
Units: Tier 3
- Lee Sin max Mana nerf: 30/80 ⇒ 30/90.
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) burn range: 4 ⇒ 3.
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) Shield duration: 3 ⇒ 4 seconds.
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) Ally Armor & Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 35.
- Dragon Imperialist max Health execution threshold: 15% ⇒ 18%.
- Pandora’s Bench Gold: 5 ⇒ 7.
- Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff Base Ability Power: 15 ⇒ 20.
- NEW Dragonmancer Conference (Augment): Every round, a random Dragonmancer appears on your bench. Gain a Kai’Sa.
- Our fix for the Skipping Stone Boom has been delayed to patch 12.19.
- Darkflight now sacrifices the champion when Darkflight is activated from a Darkflight unit being auto placed onto the board at the end of the shopping phase when you have an empty unit slot.
- Darkflight now shows the sacrifice hex and chain VFX for away players and ghosts properly.
- Cult expansion: Fixed a rare issue where ghost armies could have multiple sacrificed champions and thus gain multiple items.
- Undeserved credit: Nilah no longer resets if her target dies from damage other than her spell.
- Zippy should more reliably attack the target of Somersault Assault after cast.
- Freebies: Mirage (Pirate’s Bounty) no longer grants a chest after NPC rounds.
- Pandora’s Bench and Recombobulator will now pull the correct number of units from the pool when transforming 2* and 3* units.
- The following Augments will no longer be offered to players who picked Built Different: Age of Dragons, Ancient Archives II (Ancient Archives I is already blacklisted), Dragon Imperialist, Dragon Soul.
- Hyper Roll: Fixed a bug where you would gain extra experience during Treasure Dragon rounds.
- Minor Tooltip Changes: Scalescorn tooltip update to accurately represent how the trait functions.
- She now recasts on the nearest unit rather than the farthest when she gets a reset.
- Nilah now properly recasts when she kills a cornered target.
- Her damage should now line up better with her animation.