We are once again here for a patch note analysis as SenpAI. We will analyze TFT 10.25 patch notes. While Elderwood, Mage, and Vanguards are getting buffed, Divine got nerfed in this patch as we brought you in the TFT 10.25 PBE Patch Notes. Let’s hop into the last patch of 2020, TFT 10.25 patch notes!
TFT 10.25 Patch Notes Highlights
TFT 10.25 Patch Notes System Adjustments
Bench overflow changes
- If your bench is full when you return from Carousel, the extra champion will be sold automatically at the end of planning. Don’t worry, a message and red highlight will show you which champion can’t sit with cool kids. Selling any champion or increasing your team size will allow for more space for another benchwarmer or MVP.
Base Roll Percentages
“10.24 had lots of changes to roll odds that made the dreaded 4-1 roll down less of a nat 20 or bust moment. We’re honestly shocked with how well those changes went, so we have a minor tweak today to see slightly more four cost champs.”
- Level 7:
TFT 10.25 Patch Notes Trait Changes
- Divine Damage Reduction and True Damage:
- Elderwood Armor and Magic Resist Stat Growth:
- Mage Spell Power:
- Vanguard Armor:
TFT 10.25 Patch Notes Champion Changes
“Diana and Lissandra were a bit too warm and bright in the moonlight. Other underperforming one costs are getting some love.”
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs:
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Damage:
Since Moonlights got their trait buff changed, Riot is consecutively trying to balance them through champion tweaks, but that might contaminate their second traits too.
- Fiora Total Mana:
- Fiora Riposte Damage:
Seems like Fiora is our AP damage dealer in duelists after this change. These changes seem overkill on the Enlightened side for a 1-cost unit.
- Maokai Armor:
- Maokai Magic Resist:
With changes to Maokai and the Elderwood trait, Elderwoods are getting viable in the early game too, good luck on finding that Ashe!
- Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage Ratio:
“Jarvan was a bit of a red flag for us. We almost nerfed him in 10.24B, but instead dragged him along to this patch. Vi changes are a part of making our debuff system more consistent and should result in a neutral adjustment.”
- Aphelios Attack Damage:
- Fixed a bug that prevented Aphelios’ turrets from firing during Hunter Trait activation
- Hecarim Total Mana:
- Jarvan IV Total Mana:
- Sylas Chain Lash Damage:
- Vi Denting Blows Armor Reduction:
- Vi Total Mana:
“Evelynn’s been the type to roll the dice. Not afraid to die, she’d sometimes make us cry, other times, make our opponents cry. We’re evening out her Last Caress base and execute damage a tad. Kalista’s getting better at math. And yes, we’re buffing Xin again.”
- Execute Multiplier:
- Last Caress Damage:
- Kalista Attack Speed:
- Fixed issues that caused Kalista to execute too early or too late. This includes her interactions with shields, damage reduction (e.g. Divine), and damage amplification (e.g. Hand of Justice, Giantslayer, Sword of the Divine).
- Lux Chosen Stat:
Mana⇒ Spell Power
- Xin Zhao Attack Speed:
- Xin Zhao Crescent Guard Attack Damage:
- Yuumi Health:
- Talon Health:
- Talon Truestrike Attack Damage Percent:
- Warwick Primal Hunger Lifesteal:
“Buff guy gets a buff-fix. Kayn gets a slap on the wrist.”
- Kayn Reaper Damage:
- Sett: Showstopper will no longer fail if something happens to Sett’s target (unstoppable, untargetable, etc.) during its animation. Now it will still deal the AOE secondary damage but the primary target will continue to be unaffected.
TFT 10.25 Patch Notes Item Changes
This is a part of making our debuff system consistent.
- Last Whisper Armor Reduction:
- The camera will now reset the zoom level to default whenever the player view changes. (both PC and mobile)
- Galio bugs: Zekes, Locket, and Chalice can no longer buff Galio. Zephyr will not try (and fail) to hit Galio.
- Runaan’s Hurricane could fail to shoot at enemies that were extremely far away.
- Warwick’s Hunter proc would delay his next attack at high attack speeds.
- Kalista would re-apply spell power to her execute which resulted in overkill damage.
- Lissandra’s hair would stick out of the side of her head like a baguette.
- Warwick was not triggering On Attack effects (Rageblade, Shiv) on his Hunter attacks.