As we did twice every year since the first set, we are here to offer our farewells to a set. TFT 11.1 Patch Notes are the last patch of TFT Set 4 Fates and the second Fates release is coming live on Jan. 21! Let’s hop into TFT 11.1 Patch Notes and honor TFT Set 4 for one last time!
TFT 11.1 Patch Notes
Board Cycling Improvement
- Cycling through boards with hotkeys now skips dead players. [PC only]
TFT 11.1 Patch Notes
Sharpshooter has been a bit too sharp in the mid-game. The three-star Vayne nerf and the two-star Teemo nerf should dull their shots a tad.
- Vayne Silver Bolts Damage:
HUGIFY! Having Lulu give bonus health while the Elderwood trait gives bonus armor and magic resistance resulted in a very tanky frontline for any comp with a splash of Elderwood/Mage.
- Hecarim Spirit of Life Damage and Healing:
- Lulu Mana:
- Teemo Chosen Stat:
Mana⇒ Spell Power
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage:
- Kalista Health:
- Veigar Mana:
Aatrox has made a new year’s resolution to be a better frontliner. Two star Jhin’s damage has been a noncomfourmer that allowed four him to be fourced into comps that should fourgo him. Unlike my spelling, we’ll be fixing that. Finally, Morgana’s 4.5 identity as a draintank is coming a patch early. Try positioning her towards the frontline with a morellonomicon, armor, and magic resistance.
- Aatrox Health:
- Aatrox Armor:
- Ahri Mana:
- Ahri Attack Speed:
- Jhin Whisper Ad Multiplier:
- Attack Range:
3 Hexes⇒ 2 Hexes
- Lee Sin Armor and Magic Resist:
- Fixed an issue where some champions would fail to cast when affected by the slow from Azir’s Emperor’s Divide.
- Sett’s Showstopper now properly fails when blocked by Trap Claw instead of still dealing AOE secondary damage
- Brains before gains: Sett will no longer interrupt Showstopper to go do sit-ups.
- Sett’s been spending too much time in Night City: Fixed a bug that caused Sett to stop attacking and casting when Showstopper’s initial dash was interrupted by a state change (e.g. Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Rewind Fate).
- Fixed a bug where 11 Fortune loss was giving more Neeko’s than intended
- Fixed a bug where Yone was shredding more Armor and Magic Resist than intended.
- Recipe hints now exclude components spawned from Thieves Gloves.
That’s all for Patch 10.21 Hotfix Notes of TFT! Stay tuned for comprehensive TFT Guides by SenpAI! We constantly improve our platform and share insights upon new sets, tactics & compositions. See you in the next round!
If you’d like to get better at Teamfight Tactics, Download SenpAI to your computer and reach all your data from one place!