Hello SenpAI followers! There have been many changes to TFT patch 10.24 PBE notes! We collected every change made for TFT in the PBE as a summary in this article.
This article will be updated with additional information provided until the live-release of Patch 10.24.
We will collect every change made from 10/28 through the release of the next patch for TFT in the PBE as a summary in this article.
This article will be updated with additional information provided until the live-release of PBE Patch 10.24.
PBE Content is tentative and subject to change – what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.
TFT PBE Patch 10.24 Champion Changes
- Ability stun duration lowered from
- Ability AD increased from
- Ability shield value lowered from
- Ability bonus health increased from
- Ability knock-up duration increased from
- Ally damage amp increased from
- [New] Ability now gives allies 10% increased damage for the rest of combat (this can stack)
- Ability dodge duration lowered from
- Ability stun removed
- Ability stun duration increased from
- Ability stun increased from
- Ability damage lowered from
- Bonus damage lowered from
- Ability attack damage changed from
- Ability damage taken amp increased from
- Ability changed, when Warwick scores a takedown he grants himself and nearby allies 60/75/200% attack speed for 3 seconds.
- Ability knockup duration lowered from
- Ability Armor and MR reduction increased from
- Ability knockup duration increased from
We will update this article with new patches until the live version of patch 10.24 is released.
If you’d like to get better at Teamfight Tactics, Download SenpAI to your computer and reach all your data from one place!