Hello Summoner, the new patch has arrived and it brought a new set with it. The new set is called The Dawn of Heroes and it has some reworks, item changes, trait, and champion removal. We’ve got it all in our TFT Patch 11.15 Notes here.
Remember that this year’s theme is called The Ruination and every game in the Riot universe will follow this theme. So, the next stage for TFT is the rise and arrival of the Sentinels.
Before we go into details of the TFT Patch 11.15 Notes, don’t forget that you will find the LoL patch notes here. Also, new little legends have arrived with the patch, you will find the complete patch notes here.
- Radiant Items are more powerful versions of regular items that should alter your win condition based on the one you choose.
- Choose one Radiant Item from five choices at the 3-6 Armory. You’ll only get one, so choose wisely!
- The Divine Blessing drops when your Little Legend dips below 40 health.
- The Divine Blessing grants a high amount of immediate value, offering a combination of the following: items (components), gold (moves everything around me), consumables, Spatula, champions
- All players will get the same essential content in their Blessing.
Tome of Traits
- The Tome has a chance of dropping from the Divine Blessing, but you may also find some books to “borrow” from PvE encounters.
- The Tome of Traits can be sold to bring up a shop of four emblems to choose from. These emblems can be for any trait, including ones that can’t be built by Spatulas.
With the addition of Tome of Traits, the 4 gold low roll start has been removed. Also, high rolls now have more variety.
- Lowered the average number of bonus orbs slightly
- Increased Small Orbs Average Value: 2.54 ⇒ 3gold
- Small Orbs containing two 1-cost champs ⇒ three 1-cost champs
- Small Orbs containing one 2-cost champ ⇒ one 2-cost champ + 1 Gold
- Small Orbs containing 2 Gold ⇒ 3 Gold
- Medium Orbs Average Value: 5.72 ⇒ 5.6 gold
- Medium Orbs now have a chance to contain 3-cost + 2-cost drop
- Medium Orbs containing Neeko + 2-cost champ ⇒ Neeko + 2-cost champ + 1g
- Gold Orbs can now drop the Tome of Traits
- Gold Orbs containing Spatula and Neeko’s Help drop rate lowered slightly
- Minimum items received are now 10 components + 1 Radiant Item after the 4-7 Raptor Round.
- 2-2 Armory is now 2 standard components
- 3-2 is moved to 3-6 and is now 5 Radiant Items
- 4-2 Armory is now guaranteed, as either 2 components, 3 components, or 3 components + 1 special item.
- 5-2 Armory is slightly less likely, and will never contain components.
- 6-2 and 7-2 Armories are unchanged.
- Stage 5 Carousel can now sometimes contain Componentless (unbuildable) Emblems
- Stage 6+ Carousels can now sometimes be all full items
- Stage 6+ Carousels can now sometimes contain Componentless (unbuildable) Emblems
- 58 total Champions ⇒ 57 total Champions
- 5 sec added to planning timers in the following Stages: 3-1, 5-2, 6-2, 6-3
- Gold income in Stage 7: 6 gold ⇒ 8 gold
- Gold income in Stage 8 and onward: 6 gold ⇒ 9 gold
- 4-1 Armory is likely but not guaranteed and offers either 3 components or 3 components + 1 special item
- 5-2 Armory is now 5 Radiant Items
- 6-3 Armory is likely if there is no Armory on 4-1 and has the same offer structure as 4-1
- Other armories are unchanged
New Champions and Traits
We have new champions and traits explained in the TFT Patch 11.15 Notes. For an in-depth explanation of the patch, Riot has put together a comprehensive article, click here.
On every fifth shot, Cannoneer champions deal a percent of that shot’s damage in an explosion around the target as physical damage.
- Senna: Tier 1 Sentinel.
- Tristana: Tier 2 Hellion.
- Miss Fortune: Tier 3 Forgotten.
- Lucian: Tier 4 Sentinel.
At the start of combat, the Sentinel with the highest Health gains a shield that grants Attack Speed each time it is applied. When the shield is destroyed or expires, it will pass to the ally with the lowest percent Health. Both the shield and the Attack Speed bonus will increase as you recruit more Sentinels.
- Olaf: Tier 1 Skirmisher
- Senna: Tier 1 Cannoneer
- Irelia: Tier 2 Legionnaire, Skirmisher
- Pyke: Tier 2 Assassin
- Rakan: Tier 3 Renewer
- Galio: Tier 4 Draconic, Knight
- Lucian: Tier 4 Cannoneer
- Akshan: Tier 5 Ranger
At the start of combat, Inanimate champions summon Hallowed Mist that seeps through their surrounding 1 hexes for a few seconds, granting all allies within damage reduction from enemies outside of the mist.
- Gwen: Tier 5 Mystic
When a Victorious champion scores a kill, their next attack is empowered to deal 40% of the target’s missing health as bonus magic damage.
- Garen: Tier 5 Dawnbringer, Knight
The scarecrow has arrived to replace Ryze and extend the Revenant trait.
- Fiddlesticks: Tier 4 Abomination, Mystic, Revenant
Removed Champions and Traits
Trait Changes and Reworks
- The Monstrosity’s Health and AD increases by 20% each Stage, starting from: Abomination 3: Stage 3, Abomination 4: Stage 4, Abomination 5: Stage 5.
- Ally Deaths Required for the Monstrosity to emerge: 3 ⇒ 2.
- The Monstrosity now deals 150/200/250 magic damage in the area where it stops charging
- The Monstrosity Enrage Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 60%.
- The Monstrosity Enrage Lifesteal no longer scales off of AP.
- The Monstrosity EnrageDuration: 3 ⇒ 5 seconds.
- The Monstrosity Armor & MR: 40/65/75 ⇒ 40/50/60.
- The Monstrosity Health: 1000/1600/2200 ⇒ 1000/1400/1800.
- The Monstrosity Attack Damage: 100/140/180 ⇒ 70/80/90.
- The Monstrosity Health Per Star Level: 100/160/220 ⇒ 100/140/180.
- The Monstrosity Attack Damage Per Star Level: 10/14/18 ⇒ 7/8/9.
- (2/4/6/8) Forgotten champions gain bonus Attack Damage & Ability Power. Each victorious combat they participate in increases the bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Assassin Critical Strike Chance: 10/30/60 ⇒ 20/40/75%.
- Assassin Critical Strike Damage: 25/55/90 ⇒ 30/50/70%.
- Brawler 6 added, Health: 400/1000/1600.
- Dawnbringer Max Health Heal: 30/60/90/130% ⇒ 30/55/80/120%.
- Dawnbringer Healing Ticks: 10/20/25/30 ⇒ 10/15/20/25.
- Dawnbringer damage amp per proc: 12% ⇒ 10%.
- Draconic Average Value of 3 trait eggs: 3.25g ⇒ 3.14g.
- Draconic Average Value of 5 trait golden eggs: 9.25g ⇒ 7g.
- Hellion is now (2/4/6/8), Attack Speed changed to 5/30/75/150%.
- Ironclad Armor: 35/85/170 ⇒ 30/70/125.
- Mystic 5 added, Magic Resist: 40/100/200 ⇒ 40/80/150/250.
- Nightbringer Shield max Health scaling: 30/60/90/140 ⇒ 30/60/100/250.
- Nightbringer Bonus Damage: 20/30/40/50% ⇒> 20/30/40/80%.
- Ranger 6 added, Attack Speed: 75/180/400.
- Redeemed AP/Armor/MR: 30/55/95 ⇒ 20/35/75.
- Revenant 5 added, Revive with 10/25/45/70% Health, taking and dealing 25% more damage upon revival.
- Skirmisher Shield Max Health Scaling: 25/45/75% ⇒ 20/40/100%.
- Skirmisher bonus Attack Damage each second: 3/6/12 ⇒ 3/5/15.
- Spellweaver Starting Ability Power: 25/55/85% ⇒ 25/55/100%.
- Spellweaver Ability Power per Stack: 2/5/8 ⇒ 2/5/10.
Champion Changes and Adjustments
- Aatrox Armor and Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 35.
- Leona Mana nerf: 0/60 ⇒ 0/80.
- Leona Solar Barrier Damage Reduction: 30/60/250 ⇒ 30/50/200.
- Hecarim Max Mana nerf: 40/90 ⇒ 75/125.
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread Damage: 250/350/500 ⇒ 200/400/600.
- Hecarim Spirit of Dread Healing: 250/350/500 ⇒ 350/350/350.
- Sejuani is now a Brawler in addition to her other traits (Nightbringer, Brawler, Cavalier).
- Sejuani Fury of the North bonus Armor and Magic Resistance: 100/150/300 ⇒ 80/125/250.
- Syndra Health: 550 ⇒ 600.
- Syndra’s grabbed units with Force of Will are now untargetable.
- Syndra Force of Will Damage: 300/400/600 ⇒ 250/350/600.
- Varus Health: 550 ⇒ 600.
- Ashe Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 60.
- Ashe Mana nerf: 50/90 ⇒ 50/100.
- Ashe Enchanted Arrow Damage: 300/450/750 ⇒ 300/450/650.
- Ashe is no longer Verdant.
- Lulu Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.7.
- Nunu Mana Adjustment: 0/75 ⇒ 30/90.
- Zyra Grasping Roots Damage: 200/350/650 ⇒ 200/300/575.
- Zyra Grasping Roots Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5 sec.
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 65.
- Aphelios Max Mana nerf: 0/90 ⇒ 0/150.
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Attack Damage Scaling: 140/150/180% ⇒ 350/375/475%.
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Base Damage: 125/150/300 ⇒ 150/200/400.
- Aphelios Dark Vigil Number of Targets: 4/4/8 ⇒ 5/5/10.
- Diana Health: 650 ⇒ 750.
- Diana Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 75.
- Diana Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7.
- Diana Mana buff: 80/160 ⇒ 70/140.
- Diana Moonfall Damage: 250/350/1500 ⇒ 300/450/2000.
- Diana is no longer a Dragonslayer (*looks at buffs above* she still slayin’ tho).
- Jax Health: 900 ⇒ 1000.
- Karma Soulflare Damage: 225/280/700 ⇒ 210/260/700.
- Vel’koz Health: 650 ⇒ 700.
- Garen God-King ⇒ Victorious.
- Garen Mana nerf: 40/100 ⇒ 100/180.
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice max Health percentage Damage: 20/25/200% ⇒ 25/30/200%.
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Shield Max Health Percent: 35/45/200% ⇒ 40/55/200%.
- Garen God-Lion’s Justice Shield Duration: 4 ⇒ 5 seconds.
- Heimerdinger Upgrade!!! Damage: 500/650/7777 ⇒ 450/600/3333.
- Kayle Ascension 1 True Damage: 90/100/1000% ⇒ 80/90/1000%.
- Kayle is no longer Verdant.
- Teemo Starting Mana buff: 0/60 ⇒ 30/60.
- Teemo’s doppelhellion can now trigger Cruel’s passive. It’s a cruel, cruel, world.
- Hellion Emblem can now be made with a Bow and Spatula (previously Legionnaire Emblem).
- Cavalier Emblem can now be made with a Vest and Spatula (previously Ironclad Emblem).
- Chalice of Power Ability Power: 25 ⇒ 30.
- Dragon’s Claw [reworked]: Grants 200 bonus Magic Resist (including components). On being hit by magic or true damage from an Ability, launch a fireball at the Ability’s caster that deals magic damage equal to 30% of their max Health (1-second cooldown).
- Hand of Justice [reworked]: The holder gains both of the following: +10 AD and +10 AP and Attacks/Abilities heal for 10% of the damage dealt. At the start of each planning phase, one of these buffs is increased to 40(%).
- Infinity Edge [added effect]: Now also grants +10% Critical Strike Damage.
- Titan’s Resolve [reworked]: Stacks are now granted on attack rather than on crit. Attack Damage and Ability Power per Stack: 3 ⇒ 2.
- Trap Claw renamed to Banshee’s Claw.
- Banshee’s Claw [reworked]: When combat begins, the holder and all allies within 1 hex(es) in the same row gain a shield that blocks the first enemy Ability. No longer Unique.
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 25% ⇒ 30%.
- Assassins will now properly jump slightly before other units move
- Teemo’s doppelhellion can now trigger the Cruel trait
- Fixed an issue where Titan’s Resolve could lose its stacks or stop stacking mid-combat
- Gragas’s Drunken Rage no longer ignores Banshee’s Claw
- Sejuani’s Fury of the North now properly deals damage to targets that are CC immune
That will be all for the TFT Patch 11.15 Notes, thanks for reading. Remember to check for other updates and ranked changes here.