Set 4- Fates Origins
In Set 4 there will be 13 Origins, you can see their “In-Progress” list with their belonged champions down below.
Riot Games announced the 4th Set of TFT, it is expected to be released on patch 10.19, which will hit the live servers on September 16.
(Set 4, Before Release)
Once your team loses 50% of their health, Galio is summoned, slamming into the largest cluster of enemies and knocking them up.
(3) Tyrant Galio
(6) Demon Lord Galio
(9) Supreme Overlord Galio
(Cannot reach without a “Spatula” item)
Upon attacking six times or dropping below 50% health, Divine units ascend, taking 25% reduced damage and dealing bonus true damage for the rest of combat.
(2) 20% Bonus True Damage
(4) 40% Bonus True Damage
(6) 65% Bonus True Damage
(8) 100% Bonus True Damage
Dusk champions increase all allies Spell Power.
(2) 20% Spell Power
(4) 60% Spell Power for Dusk Champions, 20% Spell Power for all allies
(6) 150% Spell Power for Dusk Champions, 50% Spell Power for all allies
Enlightened generate more mana.
(2) 40% Additional Mana
(4) 70% Additional Mana
(6) 100% Additional Mana
Every two seconds all Elderwood champions grow, gaining bonus stats. This effect stacks up to five times.
(3) 20 Armor and Magic Resist, 5 Attack Damage and Spell Power
(6) 35 Armor and Magic Resist, 10 Attack Damage and Spell Power
(9) 60 Armor and Magic Resist, 25 Attack Damage and Spell Power
If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain:
(1) Shield equal to 50% of max HP
(2) Shield equal to 50% of max HP and 100% Lifesteal
(3) Winning combat against a player will give bonus orbs. The longer you’ve gone without an orb, the bigger the payout!
(3) At the start of combat, the lowest star-level Moonlight champion stars up until combat ends, champions can exceed the default limit and reach level 4. (In the case of a tie, the champion with the most items is chosen.)
Ninja gain bonus Attack Damage and Spell Power. This effect is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 unique Ninjas.
(1) 45 Attack Damage and Spell Power
(4) 90 Attack Damage and Spell Power
The first time a Spirit casts their spell, all allies gain Attack Speed based on the spell’s mana cost.
(2) 35% of Mana Cost
(4) 90% of Mana Cost
Warlords have bonus Health and Spell Power. Each victorious combat they’ve participated in increases this bonus by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
(3) 200 HP and 20 Spell Power
(6) 400 HP and 40 Spell Power
(9) 700 HP and 70 Spell Power
(1) When The Boss first drops to 40% health, he removes himself from combat to start doing sit-ups. Each sit-up restores 15% Health and gives him 20% Attack Speed. If he reaches full health he returns to combat Pumped Up, converting his basic attack and spell damage to True Damage. If all of his allies die, he will immediately return to combat.
(1) Innate: After participating in three combats, Tormented are given the option to transform.
Stay tuned for more comprehensive TFT Guides by SenpAI! We constantly improve our platform and share insights upon new sets, tactics & compositions. See you on the next round!
If you’d like to get better at League of Legends, Download SenpAI to your computer and reach all your data from one place! SenpAI analyzes your opponents, their picks, suggests counters, and offers pro-player runes-builds regarding your pick to import before the game starts besides analyzing millions of pro player games, giving you customized videos, suggestions, and AI analysis.