In the VALORANT Patch 3.07 Notes, we get to see the changes to match XP and game penalty. These changes including the agent adjustments make up the little changes slated to accompany this patch.
According to the balance team, the last patch was quite a lot to digest. Therefore, the patch notes will only explain the little changes for the game. You will find the full patch notes here.
VALORANT Patch 3.07 Notes – Agent Updates
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents
- Updated the visuals for the dissolving effect seen while inside Viper’s smoke to better match the visuals seen from the outside, in an attempt to remove any type of peeker’s advantage when playing from within the smoke.
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot
VALORANT Patch 3.07 Notes – Social Updates
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- Should result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
Game System Updates
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
VALORANT Patch 3.07 Notes – Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).
There you have it, that will be all for the patch notes. Keep having fun and good games with the SenpAI Desktop App by your side.