With the start of Episode 5 Act II, the VALORANT Patch 5.04 features crucial quality of life changes to the game. Players can now enjoy the latest improvement to crosshair settings and spectator mode.
Stay tuned for the awesome additions coming with the new Act!
Added the ability to select a custom crosshair color.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary, Aim Down Sights, or Sniper Scope
- On the drop down menu for color, select Custom and input the Hex Code (6-digit RGB) value of desired color.
- If a non-Hex code is entered, crosshair will revert to the previous color.
We added the ability to tune horizontal and vertical crosshair lines independently.
- Go to Settings >> Crosshair >> Primary or Aim Down Sights >> Inner/Outer Length
- Disabling the middle “chain” icon enables independent tuning.
- Left slider is for horizontal line and the right slider is for the vertical line.
Added the ability to copy spectating player’s crosshair settings
- When spectating another player, type “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to import the crosshair of the player you are spectating and save it as a new crosshair profile
Increased the number of crosshair profiles available from 10 to 15.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Gatecrash would sometimes leave floor markers in incorrect locations.